Drama lowers your IQ. - WTF fun facts
There needs to be a bar or club or something that when you walk in there’s a rack of different color wristbands with words like “I looking for-“
- no one
So that everyone would know who’s looking for who.
"Hey that girl is cute. And her wristband says she’s also looking for a girl. Sweet!”
"He’s cute, but his wristband says girls. Oh well."
you are the future
50 questions, 50 ways to get to know me. please please please c':
- 1: What would you name your future daughter?
- 2: Do you miss anyone?
- 3: What if I told you that you were pretty?
- 4: Ever been told “it’s not you, it’s me”?
- 5: What are you looking forward to in the next week?
- 6: Did you go out or stay in last night?
- 7: How late did you stay up last night?
- 8: Honestly, has anyone seen you in your underwear in the past 3 months?
- 9: What were you doing at 12:30 this afternoon?
- 10: Have you ever told somebody you loved them and not actually meant it?
- 11: Could you go for the rest of your life without drinking alcohol?
- 12: Have you pretended to like someone?
- 13: Could you go the rest of your life without smoking a cigarette?
- 14: Is there one person in your life that can always make you smile?
- 15: Is it hard for you to get over someone?
- 16: Think back five months ago, were you single?
- 17: Have you ever cried from being so mad?
- 18: Hold hands with anyone this week?
- 19: Did your last kiss take place in/on a bed?
- 20: Who did you last see in person?
- 21: What is the last thing you said out lot?
- 22: Have you kissed three or more people in one night?
- 23: Have you ever been to Paris?
- 24: Are you good at hiding your feelings?
- 25: Do you use chap stick?
- 26: Who did you last share a bed with?
- 27: Are you listening to music right now?
- 28: What is something you currently want right now?
- 29: Were your last three kisses from the same person?
- 30: How is your heart lately?
- 31: Do you wear the hood on your hoodie?
- 32: When was the last time a member of the opposite sex hugged you?
- 33: What do people call you?
- 34: Have you ever wanted to tell someone something but didn’t?
- 35: Are there any stressful situations in your life?
- 36: What are you listening to right now?
- 37: What is wrong with you right now?
- 38: Love really is a beautiful thing huh?
- 39: Do you make wishes at 11:11?
- 40: What is on your wrists right now?
- 41: Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused/waiting for the unexpected?
- 42: Where did you get the shirt/sweatshirt you’re wearing?
- 43: Have you ever regretted kissing someone?
- 44: Have you hugged someone within the last week?
- 45: Have you kissed anyone in the last five days?
- 46: What were you doing at midnight last night?
- 47: Do you miss the way things were six months ago?
- 48: Would you rather sleep with someone else or alone?
- 49: Have you ever been to New York?
- 50: Think of the last person who said I love you, do you think they meant it?
Get nosy. I dare you.
- 1: Real (first) Name?
- 2: Current crush!?
- 3: Addiction?
- 4: How tall am I?
- 5: Relationship status?
- 6: Girls I trust?
- 7: Boys I trust?
- 9: Current mood?
- 10: how many followers?
- 11: Confession;
- 12: Who I miss?
- 13: Who I last hugged?
- 14: Who understands me?
- 15: Someone who is always there for me:
- 16: Last Text?
- 17: someone you cry to?
- 18: Who makes me laugh the most?
- 19: Who I do the craziest stuff with?
- 20: Who makes me smile?
- 21: What am i listening to?
- 22: Turn on’s?
- 23: Turn offs?
- 24. Bestfriends?
- 26: Second confession?
- 27: What I hate?
- 28: Last person to give you butterflies?
Of course I’ll hurt you. Of course you’ll hurt me. Of course we will hurt each other. But this is the very condition of existence. To become spring, means accepting the risk of winter. To become presence, means accepting the risk of absence.
Starfish feeding on a dead whale.
i’ve never been scared of starfish until this moment
look at that creepy, tall, dancing one
look at him
‘yes, my darlingssssss’
‘feed to your hearts content’
‘feast on what is rightfully ours’
‘feast, thrive— soon, we will conquer all‘
you have some unresolved issues